Do not waste your money in the supermarket buying dough, cook your own at home!
- Proper fiber supply
- Low sodium (salt)
- Low fat
- Calcium of vegetable origin by the addition of flax seeds
- Low cost
- Quick and easy to cook
|1||Measuring table spoon|
|1||Measuring tea spoon|
20 units of empanada dough.
|Serving size||Calories||Carbohydrates(g)||Protein(g)||Total Fat(g)||Fiber(g)|
|2 cups||White wheat flour|
|1 cup||Whole wheat flour|
|2 tbsp||Flax seeds|
|1/2 tsp||Salt (optional)|
|1 and 1/2 cup||Water|
Directions:Mix in a bowl or mix on the table:
- Flours, seeds, salt, oil, add water slowly and mix everything till you get a uniform dough.
- knead for few minutes to develop the gluten, in this way it will be smooth and elastic.
- let it rest in the fridge for half hour in a container with a lid.
- After that the dough is ready to cook the empanadas
If you want more recipes to use this dough follow this links: