|120g||colorful corkscrew noodles|
|Necessary quantity||Salt (optional)|
|2 Tbsp||Olive oil|
- The first thing I did was cut the onions, the celery, the bell peppers in small cubes and cut the broccoli flowers smaller.
- In a pan with a tablespoon of olive oil cook them over low heat until tender and season them with a little salt, pepper and coriander, if necessary you can add a little water to finish the cooking and leave it to evaporate.
- Once ready, reserve in the pan.
- In a pot with plenty of water and a little salt I cooked the noodles until they were al dente, I put them in the cabbage and I incorporated them to the vegetables I had in the pan.
- Mix them with the fire, add the cherry tomatoes cut in half and finally sprinkle the preparation with parsley.
- And so it's ready to serve.