For this preparation I used:
|150g to 200g of fresh salmon
- First it is better to wash the fillets to remove any kind of dirt they may have. Then I seasoned them with sea salt and pepper.
- In a very hot pan with a tablespoon of oil I sealed the fillets, first on the side that has the skin, until it is crispy and then on the other side.
- I finished cooking with a few minutes in the oven.
- As a garnish I chose to sauté the onion, the celery cut into small cubes and the mushrooms cut into quarters, season them with salt, a little pepper and a lot of coriander.
- After everything is ready