Look at this recipe that I bring you, you will love it!
|1 1/2 cup||water|
|4 Tablespoon||Nuts mix|
- Wash the apples and make a cross with a knife in the upper and lower part
- Pour the water into a baking dish.
- Place the apples and bake at 365°F until the flesh is tender.
- Remove them and wait for them to cool a little.
- Serve with a little of the broth, with a tablespoon of nuts and raisins each, finish sprinkling with cinnamon.
This meal can be used as a desert, in your breakfast with plain yogurt without sugar or as a snack in the afternoon.