Take a look of this recipe!
- Soak the chickpeas for 8 hours.
- Drain, cook until tender, remove and save the water.
- Place all the ingredients into a blender and crush them until smooth. If it is necessary add some water that will depend if you want it denser or smoothy.
- Place in a bowl and serve with baked, boiled or raw vegetables.
- In this case I use baked zucchinis, eggplants and carrots.
- Also I use raw celery, it's my favorite.
- If you want to add other vegetable just place it with the chickpeas into the blender.